Waste Not Want Not: In order to do better financially and at the same time reduce the rate of Global Warming and Climate Change. … A word to the wise is sufficient. … Try to avoid these items:
1. .. Excessive material consumption.
2. .. Useless products, services, and activities. … Ignore promotional rhetoric!
3. .. Unnecessary travel.
4. .. Doctors and Hospitals.
5. .. Insurance Salesmen/women.
6. .. Lawyers and legal disputes.
7. .. Emotional entanglements. … Avoid also recreational drugs. They are not needed and are expensive and are just a bad habit to be avoided. Replace a bad habit with a Good Habit.
8. .. Auto accidents. … Buckle up and drive Defensively.
9. .. Gluttony, … Moderation in all things, including alcohol and pharmaceuticals, both OTC and prescription products.
10. Lavish entertainment and gourmet eating.
11. Violence and hate in all it’s forms; They are bad for the health. See the post on HAPPINESS for some guidance.
12. Habits of luxury or extravagance. … Good Habits are your best friend.
LESS IS MORE
Remember, … The Best Things in Life are Free!
But, regular voting makes life sweeter!